Wednesday, September 9, 2009

$8,000 Tax Credit is Expiring soon

Hey First Time Buyers (and those of you who have not owned a home in the last 3 years)......you must act fast to qualify for your $8,000 tax credit for purchasing a home (condo). The deadline is near. You must close on your purchase by November 30, 2009. This means you must be in escrow soon (mid October at the latest) because many escrows are taking at least 45 days or longer.

I can help you with your purchase no matter where you are. I have an extensive network of Realtors across the United States and can put you in contact with an experienced first time buyer expert.

If you're in the Los Angeles area, I can personally help you. Hurry! Let's get started so you can get your $8,000 credit. Once you close on your home, you can go back and ammend your 2008 tax returns to claim your credit immediately OR wait until you file your 2009 taxes.

Email me chuck@chuckkeller.com or Call 310-403-6348. Go to my website chuckkeller.com. Follow me on facebook.com/chuckkellerrealtor twitter.com/chuckkeller

I look forward to hearing from you.
Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment